New & Established Patient Information
Welcome New Patients!
What to Expect on Your First Visit:
- A thorough investigation of your health concerns and establishing your health goals
- Comprehensive medical and lifestyle history
- Review of your current medications and supplements
- Analysis of past lab work and what new lab work may be needed
- Physical exam if deemed necessary
- Detailed explanation of our treatment recommendations and action plan
Be Prepared for your First Appointment:
- Complete the New Patient Intake and consent forms prior to your visit. These forms are emailed to you once you schedule your new patient visit and they can also be found in your Patient Portal (Charm). Our patient portal is designed to keep everything electronic and HIPPA compliant. All of your patient records will be stored in this secure portal. Your record will include consent forms, lab results, treatment plans, communications, and education handouts. To read the full Notice of Privacy Practices, click here.
- If you have recent blood work, scans or tests completed by your prior doctor or health care provider from the past year, please get a head start by uploading these on the Patient Portal under Documents before your appointment.
- Visit our contact page to review directions and parking instructions prior to your visit for prompt arrival time. You can also view our virtual tour on the contact page so you can see what our building, office and even the parking lot looks like so you can find our office with ease.
Welcome Back! Please use our Patient Portal to manage anything you need regarding past or future appointments.
Your account in our Patient Portal allows you to:
- Access to message our Opus team
- Access to request appointments
- Access to completing intake forms and questionnaires
- Access to lab results (during or after your lab review appointment with your doctor)
- Access to treatment plans